Best dental implant in Abu Dhabi Medical Directory – Find the best dental implant in Abu Dhabi with reviews, cost, prices, contact details & telephone numbers. Find amazing deals & great offers. Implants are a long-term solution to replace missing teeth and are among one of the most expensive cosmetic dentistry treatments. They are titanium artificial tooth root replacements that are inserted into the bone sockets of the missing teeth. These are a good alternative to bridges and removable dentures.
They are surgically implanted into the jawbone by an oral or maxillofacial surgeon. If bone loss occurred due to periodontal disease, the surgeon will probably have to graft a bone first to secure the implant.
There are three parts of a dental implant: titanium metal that is fused to the jawbone, an abutment that fits over the part of the implant that juts out from the gums, and a crown to provide a natural-looking appearance to the implanted tooth/teeth.
Abu Dhabi dental implant List
Find bellow list of the best dental implant in Abu Dhabi UAE. Find online listings, phone numbers, addresses, maps, driving directions and more. Directory of dental implant in Abu Dhabi. Find hair growt hwith reviews, websites, phone numbers, addresses, and profiles. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best dental implant in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
1. Archer Dental and Dermatology Center LLC
Location & Address: 28th Street, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97125541010
2. Al Thuraya Dental & Implant Center
Location & Address: Ground Floor, Villa # 5, Intersection of Airport Road & Delma Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97124432209
3. The Smile Dental Clinic
Location & Address: Floor # 18, Baynuna Tower, Office # 1802, Corniche Road, Al Khalidiyah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126218700
4. Ittihad Medical Centre
Location & Address: 1st Floor, Bank Saderat Iran Building, Sheikh Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126226611
5. Abbas Hussain Dental Clinic
Location & Address: Mezzanine Floor, Sheikh Mohammed Suroor Al Dhahi Building, Office # M103, Al Salam Street, Tourist Club, Abu Dhabi City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126448181
6. Abu Dhabi Dental Clinic (K M Yazdani)
Location & Address: Office # 104, 1st Floor, Alya Pharmacy Building, Electra Street, Al Markaziyah, Abu Dhabi City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126341327
7. Ahmed Mostafa Al Khalid Dental Clinic
Location & Address: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126224611
8. Al Ahlia Dental Clinic
Location & Address: 3rd Floor, Crystal Tower, Office # 301, Hamdan Street, Al Markaziyah, Abu Dhabi City, Abu Dhabi
P.O.Box: , Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126767166
9. Al Ain Oasis Dental Clinic LLC
Location & Address: 2nd Floor, Al Rasasi Building, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97127666103
10. Al Bareeq Dental Clinic
Location & Address: 16th Floor, Spano Décor Building, Office # 1602, Khalifa Street, Corniche, Abu Dhabi City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126282293
Dental Implant Location Map
Losing a tooth can significantly disturb your quality of life, creating some difficulty in everyday activities like eating and speaking. Although modern dental restorative procedures have resulted in a considerable reduction in the number of teeth extracted each year, many people still have one or more missing natural teeth in their mouth.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a fixture that is embedded within the jaw bone and replaces natural teeth by supporting a prosthesis, such as a crown or removable or fixed denture. After the placement of dental implants, bone formation occurs in the surroundings of the implant, resulting in firm anchorage and stability of the artificial tooth.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
The success and excellent durability of dental implants is dependent upon their ability to form direct contact with the surrounding jaw bone. This process is known as osseointegration and ensures that any prosthesis that is placed over the implant remains retained and stable, thereby restoring optimal functioning of the artificial tooth.
Who Should Get an Implant?
In general, any person who has one or more missing natural teeth is a candidate for an implant. You should consider getting an implant if:
• You want a long term and durable replacement for your missing natural teeth.
• You want to restore your facial esthetics by getting your missing teeth replaced.
• You want to eat and speak without any difficulty.
• You want to get rid of your inconvenient and uncomfortable dentures.
Why Are Implants Better Than Other Dental Prosthetics?
Dental implants are gaining widespread popularity as the most convenient and durable replacement option for missing teeth. Let’s have a look why you might prefer them over other tooth replacement options, such as dentures and bridges:
• Enjoy a Beautiful Smile – Loss of a tooth can ruin your smile and facial esthetics. Esthetically pleasing dental prosthesis can be placed over the implants, thereby restoring your beautiful smile and charming appearance.
• Durability – Unlike the dentures and dental bridges, dental implants are designed to last forever. If you take proper care of your oral health and adhere to your dentist’s instructions regarding the care of the implants, you can expect them to function for a lifetime.
• Minimal Requirement for Tooth Preparation – Fabrication of teeth bridges, even for the replacement of a single tooth requires reduction of the adjacent teeth as well. On the other hand, placement of dental implants does not require any preparation or reduction of the adjacent teeth, thereby preserving the natural tooth structure.
• Eat Any Food You Like – People who wear removable or fixed dentures have to avoid eating hard and sticky foods. This means they have to miss out on many of their favorite foods. After replacing your teeth with dental implants, you can enjoy all of your favorite foods without having the fear of breaking or dislodging your dentures.
• Improved Oral Hygiene – Maintaining optimal hygiene around dental bridges can be difficult as the bristles of the brush are unable to remove food particles from beneath them. As a result, additional oral hygiene measures may be required to achieve optimal dental health. Unlike dentures and bridges, you can clean your dental implants exactly the same way as you clean your natural teeth, allowing you to maintain excellent oral hygiene and physical health.
• Comfort – Dental implants are embedded within the jaw bone just like your natural teeth. When you replace a missing tooth with a dental implant, you get the same level of comfort, convenience and natural feeling as you have with your natural teeth.
How are They Placed?
Placement of dental implants is usually carried out in multiple stages. However, single step implant placement procedures are also gaining popularity. The following steps are involved in the placement of dental implants:
• Formulation of a Treatment Plan – Before placing an implant, your dentist will have a detailed look at your medical and dental records, followed by performing an extensive clinical examination of your oral cavity. This is done to make sure that you are a suitable candidate for getting an implant, and to prepare a treatment plan that is tailored according to your dental needs.
• Administration of Anesthesia – Since implant placement is a surgical procedure, your dentist will anesthetize the region where the implant is to be placed, so that you remain comfortable and pain-free throughout the procedure.
• Reflection of Soft Tissues – In the next step, your dentist will make an incision over the oral soft tissues, so as to expose the underlying jaw bone.
• Placement of the Implant – A hole is drilled inside the jaw bone, such that it is slightly narrower than the actual thickness of the implant. The implant is then carefully tapped or screwed into position by applying precise and controlled forces.
• Provision of a Prosthesis over the Implant- In case a two-step implant placement procedure is planned, a healing abutment is placed over the implant and the overlying soft tissues are sutured to allow healing of the surgical site. Once healing has taken place, the healing abutment is removed and a prosthetic is mounted to the implant. Alternatively, if immediate implant loading has been planned, a prosthetic is immediately placed over the implant.
Dental implants are the next best to your natural teeth. So say goodbye to your dentures today, and start enjoying the convenience and comfort of your dental implants by talking with your dentist about the possibility of getting dental implant.Best dental implant in Abu Dhabi Medical Directory – Find the best dental implant in Abu Dhabi with reviews, cost, prices, contact details & telephone numbers. Find amazing deals & great offers.