Best diet pills in Abu Dhabi Medical Directory – Find the best diet pills in Abu Dhabi with reviews, cost, prices, contact details & telephone numbers. Find amazing deals & great offers. A diet pill by far is still the favorite tool of many dieters in order to lose weight without having to worry about meal plans or daily exercise. It doesn’t come without price though; there are many reports of its drawbacks and very few medical communities dare to recommend it, but of course for a dieter the side effects are nothing compared to the gain.
Before Taking Diet Pills
1. Research; you are in a hurry and expect to lose weight as soon as possible; that is not a reason to jump into the first diet pills offer you found. Take a little time to perform some research; search for expert’s opinion, do not be fooled by “natural ingredients”, “completely safe”, or “no side effects” written on the diet pills website. When researching, only take information from reliable sources, such as doctor or trusted sites devoted in medical field with non biased product review where you can obtain information about the product’s pros and cons.
2. Check its Compatibility with Your Medication; if you are taking any other medications, inform your health care provider about the diet pills you’re about to take and make sure it doesn’t create dangerous drug reaction when combined. If it really do, your physician may decide to adjust the drug dosages, discontinue or change your current medications, or suggest other diet pills that safer.
3. Check Your Own Condition; Check yourself for the following conditions:
* High blood pressure (hypertension).
* Irregular heart rate.
* Mental illness.
* Allergic to one of the diet pills substance; this is also a reason to do a complete research on the product.
* Pregnant or suspected to be pregnant; a diet pill which contain caffeine will increase the risk of miscarriage.
If you have one of the conditions mentioned above, it is advised to cancel your plan on taking diet pills. The effects might be severe and you don’t want to sacrifice your health or your baby just for a temporary weight loss; it is not worth the risks. Also, consult with your doctor first if you are below 18 or over than 60.
1. Take the One that Answer Your Problem; if your problem is always hungry pick the pills that suppress appetite; if your problem is lack of energy, pick the one that increase your body metabolism.
2. Consult with Your Trusted Doctor; no matter how well prepared are you, an experienced doctor can remind you of something you didn’t notice and suggest various tips to do while taking diet pills.
While Taking Diet Pills
1. No Caffeine; do not drink coffee or any other beverages that contain caffeine since it is known to enhance the effects of the ingredients in some diet pills.
2. Take the Diet Pill Whole; take it whole with a glass of water, do not crush the pills and dissolve it in a beverage. Crush the pills will disturb the chemical mechanism that allows it to be slowly released into the body over time.
3. Drink 8 Glass of Water per Day; some diet pills have a diuretic effect which causes you to urinate more frequently and lead to dehydration.
4. Stick to the Recommended Dose; keep in mind that adding the dose will not make you lose weight faster; it will only increase the risks of various side effects occurrence.
5. Check Your Pulse regularly; make sure your pulse stays under 86 per minutes. If it reaches 90, stop taking the pills.
6. Stick to the Diet Plan; to achieve the desired result, you need to follow the plan provided by the manufacturer.
7. Do not take the Diet Pills for Long Period; some diet pills are not safe after being used for a certain period. Stop taking the diet pills after three months to avoid undesired effects and addiction.
8. Diet and Exercise; the diet pills will work best if you complement it with a balanced diet and exercise plan.
It is highly recommended to take a healthy diet and exercise plan over diet pills usage, but if you really have to take the pills, make sure you have made the right preparation before and take care of your body condition while taking the pills. If anything feels wrong, stop it immediately and consult your doctor; do not risk your own health by making decisions on your own. If you do manage to reach your ideal weight, don’t just quit; shift your diet to a healthy one for long term result.
Abu Dhabi diet pills List
Find bellow list of the best diet pills in Abu Dhabi UAE. Find online listings, phone numbers, addresses, maps, driving directions and more. Directory of diet pills in Abu Dhabi. Find diet pills with reviews, websites, phone numbers, addresses, and profiles. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best diet pills in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
1. Life Style Nutrition
Location & Address: Abu Dhabi Mall, Al Salam Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126459001
2. Big & Fit Sports Wears & Nutrition
Location & Address: Al Salam Street, Khalifa Al Suwaidi Building, Ground Floor, East Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126716216
3.Al Mazroui Health Food Center
Location & Address: Al Najdah Street, Al Mazroui Hospital Building East Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126772746
4. Perfect Weight Slimming & Beauty Centre
Location & Address: Delma Street, Next Gulf Pastries, Mussalla Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: 53525
5. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Dalma Mall, Street 19, Industrial City 1, Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97125506201
6. Emirates & Japanes Diet Center
Location & Address: Khalidya Area, Rak Bank Building, West Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126505333
7. Slim n Lite – Health & Diet Food Center
Location & Address: Pearl Plaza Bldg, 1st Floor, Khalidiya, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97122222677
8. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Ground Floor, Marina Mall, Corniche Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126812383
9. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97128848765
10. Life Style Fitness Gym LLC
Location & Address: Central Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126347755
Diet Pills Location Map
Nowadays, women are looking for ways on how to lose weight. When they feel that no kind of diet program or exercise can help them, they resort to diet pills. If you are among the many women who would want to lose a few pounds off the scale, you may be interested to find out what is the best diet pill for women.
Different diet pills work in many different ways. If it worked for other people, it doesn’t mean that it will work the same for you. To know what pill will work for you, you must know the different kinds of pills and how they work in action.
The Popular Prescription Diet Pills
If your doctor prescribes a diet pill, does it mean it is the best diet pill for women? The answer to this question would be yes and no.
Yes, that can be considered as the best diet pill for women because your doctor recommends it. Your doctor knows your medical history and knows how your body reacts to different kinds of medications. He will of course recommend the best diet pill for you, something that will work for you.
No, meaning it may not work for you even if your doctor had recommended it. Even if you doctor knows a lot of things about your medical history and your diseases, no one can predict exactly how your body will react to the pill. So, time is needed before you can say that your doctor’s prescribed pill is the best diet pill around.
Nonetheless, if it worked well for you, it will be the best diet pill for you, not for anybody else. Thus, you cannot recommend it to family and friends. Tell them to check with their doctors first and discuss the possibility of taking the same diet pills as you do.
Examples of popular prescription weight loss products are Meridia, Xenical, Adipex and Didrex.
Over-the-Counter Diet Pills
For others who love to self-prescribe, they think that an over-the-counter (OTC) diet pill is the best diet pill for women with weight issues. For one, OTC diet pills can be bought anytime without the doctor’s prescription. Two, these pills have lower dosage as compared with prescription diet pills.
However, most over-the-counter diet pills have PPA or phenylpropanolamine. PPA can cause heart palpitations and high blood pressure, if unregulated. This is the reason why the FDA had pulled off from pharmacies over-the-counter medicines containing PPA. Medicines with PPA are now prescription based.
When you are taking diet pills, it is important to bear in mind the following guidelines.
You must have a good weight control and exercise program in addition to the diet pill you are taking.
Do not take pills more than the dosage recommended. If you think that it will speed up the process, you are definitely wrong. You may get thin from getting sick.
Talk To Your Doctor
If you feel that the diet pill has an adverse effect to your body, stop taking the pill and consult a doctor.
Go to the doctor regularly to report on the effects of the diet pill, both positive and negative.
Do not continue taking the pills if you think they aren’t working. It means that your body is not receptive to the pills or that the pills that you purchased are fakes or imitations.
People who want to lose more weight must incorporate the diet pills for women with a balanced diet plan and exercise. It will work effectively and with lesser side effects since with a diet program, you are eating only nutritious foods that can help you body recoup for loss of weight. Furthermore, your body will look more fabulous if you tone it with exercise and a bit of weight training. This will also prevent your skin from sagging and turning taut and dry.Best diet pills in Abu Dhabi Medical Directory – Find the best diet pills in Abu Dhabi with reviews, cost, prices, contact details & telephone numbers. Find amazing deals & great offers.