Best nutritionist in Abu Dhabi Medical Directory – Find the best nutritionist in Abu Dhabi with reviews, cost, prices, contact details & telephone numbers. Find amazing deals & great offers. The basic job of a nutritionist is to study, interpret and develop a revised diet for the patients. Besides this, a nutritionist also offers counseling on the required lifestyle and essential exercises, for a healthy life. The increased awareness towards the right nutrition has made the job of a nutritionist a very sought after career option. It has carved a niche amidst several job opportunities available in food manufacturing, advertising and marketing.
Types of Nutritionists: The major area of work as a nutritionist is included in clinical, community, consulting and nutrition management.
1. Clinical Nutritionists: Clinical nutritionists provide services to patients, by helping to assess specific nutritional needs. They also consult doctors and other experienced health professionals and coordinate medical and nutritional requirements. Many clinical nutritionists specialize in weight management, nursing care facilities and food management services.
2. Community Nutritionists: Community nutritionists counsel people on various practices designed to avoid health disorders and promote the importance of a well balanced diet. Their area of work involves developing nutritional plans, by evaluating individual specific health requirements. Nutritionists who work with home health agencies offer suggestions on grocery shopping and food preparation for children and adults.
3. Consultant Nutritionists: Consultant nutritionists generally work on a contract basis with health care facilities or manage their own private practices. Their area of work involves screening clients and offering advice on diet specifications, such as weight loss and cholesterol reduction. Sometimes, their job even involves offering advice on wellness programs, supermarket do’s and don’ts and other nutrition related businesses. In an effort to provide the proper treatment to their clients, they may also be required to consult food service managers and offer their expertise in sanitation, budgeting and food planning and safety procedures.
4. Management nutritionists: Management nutritionists supervise meal planning and preparation on a large scale for company cafeterias, schools, health care facilities and prisons. They generally hire, train and direct other food service workers, manage budgets for the purchase of food and supplies, enforce safety and sanitary regulations and prepare reports.
Abu Dhabi nutritionist List
Find bellow list of the best nutritionist in Abu Dhabi UAE. Find online listings, phone numbers, addresses, maps, driving directions and more. Directory of nutritionist in Abu Dhabi. Find nutritionistwith reviews, websites, phone numbers, addresses, and profiles. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best nutritionist in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
1. Nutrilite Center
Diet center ,is specialized center for the treatment of obesity and thinness sophisticated manner & is considered one of the most important center in uae.
Location & Address: dalma st-behind mashraq bank- oppst zayed university, Al Zaafrana, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97124455677
2. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Ground Floor, Eid Al Khubaisi Building, Near Baniyas Co-operative Society, Mafraq, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97125831212
3. Scientific Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Central Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126330040
4. Perfect Weight Slimming & Beauty Centre
Location & Address: Delma Street, Next Gulf Pastries, Mussalla Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: 53525
5. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Dalma Mall, Street 19, Industrial City 1, Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97125506201
6. Emirates & Japanes Diet Center
Location & Address: Khalidya Area, Rak Bank Building, West Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126505333
7. Slim n Lite – Health & Diet Food Center
Location & Address: Pearl Plaza Bldg, 1st Floor, Khalidiya, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97122222677
8. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Ground Floor, Marina Mall, Corniche Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126812383
9. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97128848765
10. Life Style Fitness Gym LLC
Location & Address: Central Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone Number: +97126347755
Nutritionist Location Map
A nutritionist is a health specialist that works professionally with food and nutritional science, covering aspects like nutrient-related diseases and deficiencies and preventive nutrition. They also work on nutrient manipulation that helps enhance clinical responses to human diseases. Nutritionists also advise people on dietary matters, with regards to optimal nutrition and overall physical well-being.
The work of the nutritionist involves the planning and designing food, and the nutrition programs, supervising the preparation and the serving of meals. Nutritionists are health professionals who specialize in nutritional deficiencies that are issues with either an individual or a specific community. The holistic approach they take looks at the patient as well as the deficiency or problem alone.
Nutritionists will make recommendations for society and concentrate on the nutrition of the whole environment. This is done for the benefit of public health in general and will provide educational and outreach programs to encourage the public to improve their nutritional habits. Nutritionists have a wide perspective and will work with various health models as a process to help both their patients and clients in achieving a greater well-being.
Working in either a hospital or school environment the nutritionist will often be referred to as a dietitian and frequently work one-on-one with patients. Meal plans for hospitals, nursing homes and are often seen working in schools together with staff to aid students, in achieving a good nutritional balance.
Their jobs can become very demanding and complex if they are dealing with specific symptoms like fatigue or immunity. They work with serious conditions like cancer and heart problems which can be controlled and aided with nutritional guidance and regular consultations working with the general practitioner. Eastern medicine would often be included.
The cooperation of patient is an important part of the healing process when working with a nutritionist. It is likely that the nutritionist would ask that the patient keep a log of the daily intake of food, mood swings and stress levels this enables the nutritionist to prepare a survey of the symptoms that occur. Reading materials may be left with the patient as an additional aid for the client. These procedures are important as they help the nutritionist to carry out their work.
Qualifications required to practice as a nutritionist would be a bachelor degree in food and nutrition, related areas such as food services management. Students may also have studied chemistry, biology, food management.