Best nutritionist in Dubai Medical Directory – Find the best nutritionist in Dubai with reviews, cost, prices, contact details & telephone numbers. Find amazing deals & great offers. Nutritionists or dieticians are very important in the healthcare field. Many of them work in various healthcare facilities, sports organizations and government health agencies. With the profession’s positive job growth projection through 2018, more and more people are considering to become a nutritionist.
Nutritionists or dieticians are very important in the healthcare field. Many of them work in various healthcare facilities, sports organizations and government health agencies. With the profession’s positive job growth projection through 2018, more and more people are considering to become a nutritionist.
Dubai nutritionist List
Find bellow list of the best nutritionist in Dubai UAE. Find online listings, phone numbers, addresses, maps, driving directions and more. Directory of nutritionist in Dubai. Find nutritionist with reviews, websites, phone numbers, addresses, and profiles. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best nutritionist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
1. Dr. Nutrition Center
Natural cosmetics store, Health food and natural products store, Awareness about diet and Healthy lifestyle, Nutritional Consultations, Body Composition Analyzer
Weight Loss Products, Diet-diabetes food, weight gain, hair, body and skin Care,Body and Skin whitening Products.
Location & Address: Baghdad Street, 16 A Street, Al Ghusais, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97142040777
2.Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Al Ghazal Mall, Near Jumeriah Rotana Hotel, Dry Dock, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143456620
3.The Right Bite Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashed Bldg, Trade Center Area, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143425208
4. Apple & Pear Diet Services
Location & Address: Trade Center Area, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143708766
5. Dr. Nutrition Center
Location & Address: Dubai Mall, Al Qouz, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143399600
6. Live Ly (L.L.C)
Location & Address: Dubai Women’s Association, Al Nahda, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97142971070
7. Live Ly (L.L.C)
Location & Address: Al Manara Street Opposite Choitram Supermarket, Umm Squaim, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97143481008
8.Slim n Lite – Health & Diet Food Center
Location & Address: Jumeirah Lake Towers, Cluster E, Saba 1 Tower, Suite 901 (La Clinique ME) – Dubai UAE P.O.Box: 44626
Telephone Number: +97144437895
9. Lifestyle Nutrition
Location & Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97144391776
10. Power Magic Nutrition
Location & Address: Apex Atrium, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number: +97144207877
Nutritionist Location Map
Nutritionists are professionals that work primarily to improve public health. They cooperate with medical specialists to ensure that patients have balanced and healthy nutrition. They solve various problems concerning nutrition, and give helpful advice to improve poor lifestyle.
Most nutritionists consult to hospitals, health centers, children schools, spas, charities, public and private organizations and research institutes, as well as to the general public in private practice.
Some of them advise major food manufacturing companies alongside other medical specialists. Here are the 5 leading facts you need to keep in mind to fully understand the work and profession of a nutritionist:
1. A nutritionist will suggest the right meal servings for patients depending on their health and needs. They advise on the proper preparation of food, and the things concerning hygiene during food serving. If you require someone to give you effective suggestions about the possible changes of the menu, the help of a qualified nutritionist might be needed.
2. When it comes to catering services, nutritionists monitor the compliance of the guidelines and rules of the companies and perform appropriate remedies for any possible violation. They also advise catering establishments on the way the catering companies prepare their menus, as well as the calculation of the food energy and biological value.
3. Among the leading equipment used by nutritionists are special tables with calories and biological properties of foods. Some of these professionals also use computerized technology to keep track of the important records they need each day when doing food assessment and evaluation.
4. In order to be a certified nutritionist, you need to finish a secondary education with complete training. Professional nutritionists who are successful in the field are university graduates specializing in medicine, nutrition and biology. Those that are employed by large food companies have taken at least their Bachelor’s degree in a nutrition-related course with experience and certifications. Skilled nutritionists may have the chance to advance to management position in a dietetic department or become a consultant.
5. Nutritionists are one of the most needed and in-demand medical professionals. They plan the correct and balanced meals for people, which include training them how to incorporate healthy foods into their diet. They are equipped with the right knowledge and training when it comes to selecting the right foods that need to be consumed on a daily basis.
In order to become a nutritionist, you should ideally have a passion for food and health, be academically competent, be prepared to undertake years of study to obtain your qualification, and be good with people.
Nutritionists work to assure good health and proper nutrition to people of all ages. Healthy people rely on nutritionists in order to prevent diseases and guide them on the right things to do to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Food manufacturing companies may also demand the services of a nutritionist to ensure the safety of their food products for public consumption.Best nutritionist in Dubai Medical Directory – Find the best nutritionist in Dubai with reviews, cost, prices, contact details & telephone numbers. Find amazing deals & great offers.